AVISHOCK provides a modern, cost effective and aesthetically pleasing alternative to the more traditional bird spike systems available. This electric bird deterrent system provides an effective bird management option that can either work stand alone or used in combination with other systems to provide a complete bird prevention solution.
AVISHOCK modifies the behavior of urban birds by touch, deterring them from roosting or nesting on ledges by using a small but harmless electric shock, just like electric fencing do for farm livestock. Once the bird knows the system is in place, it will never go to that building again, even if the ledge has been used for years as a nesting site.
As with all bird deterrent systems, correct design is essential for it to be totally effective, and AVISHOCK often forms a base and will be used with spikes, wire systems and bird proofing gels to complete a total bird prevention and management system.
AVISHOCK is considered:
- Very effective in deterring all bird species at all infestation pressures on ledges, edges, parapets, beams and roofs,
- Has the lowest profile of all bird management systems currently available, hardly noticeable at close quarters and virtually invisible at any distance – thus being ideal for architect specifications and to protect visually sensitive locations such as listed buildings.
- Uniquely flexible to bend round undulations, curves and corners – for practical protection of signs, statues and other difficult or seemingly impossible to proof sites.
- The Low profile, UV stabilized plastic and solid copper conductors, as well as purpose built connectors and water resistent energisers ensure reliability and a long lifetime.
- Quick and easy to fit, the track and connectors are fixed in place using specially designed adhesive gels, reducing costly drilling and installation time.
- Easy to maintain and service, no more bird fouling or nesting materials to clean up or spikes to replace.
AVISHOCK requires a mains power supply for the the energiser unit which can run up to 1000mts on a single supply, so providing power is never really a problem. It uses very little power, so the ongoing running costs are very small.
The AVISHOCK system offers exceptional return on investment with savings made on cleaning buildings and walkways. It is estimated that the whole system will pay for itself in under 2 years, so this offers great value to public bodis, health authorities and commercial situations.
AVISHOCK complies with UK legislation, and a positive reception from Natural England, the Scottish Government, Welsh Assembly, Northern Ireland Office, RSPB, RSPCA and SSPCA as well as from HSE in safety at work terms.
Rapid Environmental Services bird prevention experts are fully trained in the design and deployment of the AVISHOCK bird deterrent systems for the control of pigeon problems, Starling problems and seagull problems, so contact us for advice and to see how using AVISHOCK as part of a bird deterrent solution can protect your premises from unwanted bird problems and save you money in the long term.
Contact Rapid Environmental Services, call 01635 886522 for an immediate response or email us here.